Overview: The air handling unit is an integrated piece of HVAC equipment comprising of fans, heating and cooling curls, air-control dampers, channels and silencers. Air Handling Unit is also known as AHU. The purpose of AHU is to gather and blend outside air with that coming back from the building space. The air blend is then cooled or warmed, after which it is released into the building space through a duct framework. Air Handler is ordinarily connected with warming/cooling (HVAC) frameworks in business structures. They regularly have an economizer or bay damper that takes into consideration a little measure of outside air or make-up air to be pulled in through the air handler.
How does an Air handling unit works:
- Air handling unit is used to control and circulate air as a part of heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning (HVAC) system.
- Filtered air, which is either icy or hot, goes through the Air Handling Unit relying upon the encompassing surrounding condition.
- Air Handling Units are either used to provide cold or hot air or only for appropriate ventilation, by providing outside air.
- During the procedure of ventilation, natural air is provided to space, and stale air is extricated, which is let out by means of an opening in the Air Handling Unit. A specific sum or extent of air may be recirculated in order to avoid conditioning of all air.
- An air handler is normally a substantial metal box containing a blower, heating or cooling components, channel racks or chambers, sound weakens, and dampers.
- Air handlers usually connect to a ductwork ventilation system that distributes the conditioned air through the building and returns it to the AHU.
- Small air handlers, for local use, are called terminal units, and may only include an air filter, coil, and blower.
- A larger air handler that conditions 100% outside air, and do not recirculate air, is known as a makeup air unit (MAU).
- An air handler designed for outdoor use, typically on roofs, is known as a packaged unit (PU) or rooftop unit (RTU).
Trosten Industries located in Dubai, is one of the most reliable air handling manufacturers which is also known to produce energy efficient centralized Air Conditioning and Kitchen Ventilation Equipment, having established a trusted name in the whole of UAE when it comes to Double Skin Air Handling Units (AHU).Tags: AHU Manufacturers