Air Handling Unit (AHU) TAH-TFM Series
- Available in both chilled water and direct expansion system
- Refrigerant options: R22, R410a, R407c, R134a & R404a
- Capacity range: 600 CFM to 80000 CFM
- AHU series Air Handling Units (AHU) with double skin panel construction are Hygienic certified by TUV Nord, Germany.
- Eurovent certified, TAH-TFM Series, Double Skin Air Handling Units: Casing mechanical strength: D1, Casing leakage: L1, Thermal transmittance: T2, Thermal bridge factor: TB2, Filter by-pass leakage: F9
- High efficiency backward curved centrifugal fans, tested and certified by AMCA in accordance to AMCA 210 for air performance and AMCA 300 for sound performance.
- IE2 / IE3, TEFC, IP55 degree of protection, Class F insulated, VFD compatible electric motors.
- AHRI certified cooling & heating coils in accordance to AHRI 410-91.
- Specially designed stainless steel construction drain pan with all round edges, avoiding microbial growth as per ASHRAE 62-1999.
- UL certified filters selected for high dust holding capacity and lower pressure drop.
- Specialized in constructing clean room units delivering optimum solutions for hygiene and desired IAQ.
Trosten Industries located in Dubai, is one of the most reliable manufacturers of energy efficient centralized Air Conditioning and Kitchen Ventilation Equipment, having established a trusted name in the whole of UAE when it comes to Double Skin Air Handling Units (AHU). Our Air Handling Units are provided with AMCA certified fans for superior performance and UL certified filters for higher dust holding capacity with lower pressure drop.